At Broadfeet Motorsport Equipment, we work hard to provide industry standard return policy for all our B2C, B2C, and drop-ship consumers. This policy applies to all Broadfeet branded product that are purchased via in store (25A Denton Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040), over the phone (718-302-1787), online (www.broadfeet.com), or an authorized distributor site.
Our standard return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can not offer you a full refund or exchange. Time is of the essence because after 30 days, your transaction will be archived and closed, it may not be re-opened for modification.
To be eligible for a return, the item can not be used, modified or installed in any form. It must be in the same condition that you received it, original packaging will be required. To complete your return, proof of purchase / invoice is required from one of the above purchasing method.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Used, Modified, or Previously Installed Product
- Custom Fabrication Work
- Custom Powder Coat Product
- Modified Bracket Kit
- Gift Card and Voucher
1. Submit a request back to your original purchasing method or an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) identification number, in which, you must attach that number on your returning package.
3. Ship or drop-off your item back to 25A Denton Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Note, the buyer is responsible for the return shipping label. Shipping label may be purchased via a third-party shipping carrier such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS where a copy of the tracking number is valid.
4. Once the package is returned and inspected, a refund will automatically be processed within 2-5 business days to the original payment method only. If the package is returned with missing hardware or minor defects, a 15% to 25% restocking fee will be applicable. If the package is returned in a non-returnable condition, a refund can not be credited back to your account, and the item will be disposed.
Note: “Special Order” items (stated prior to purchase) will automatically result in a 25% restocking fee. Final sale priced item can not be refunded. Seeking additional credit for your product installation by another vendor is not acceptable and can not be honored.
Late or Missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or over the phone at (718)302-1787 between 9am to 6pm.